Monday, June 7, 2010

I knew that was wrong

Quote of the week (from last week):  All I could think of was necrophilia and I knew that was wrong.

Wait!  Don't go away!  I'm not saying I was into necrophilia.  Come back, let me explain.

I've been just dragging-ass tired for a good 5 days now.  Ridiculously tired.  Fall-asleep-standing-up tired.  I'll sleep for 8 hours, wake up, and want to go back to bed.  I took a 3 hour nap today, after sleeping 7.5 hours last night, and I could still go back to sleep right now.  I was trying to explain to Designated Hitter how I felt, and what I wanted to say was "maybe I'm developing a case of narcolepsy" (which I don't think you develop, but you know what I mean) but I couldn't remember the word "narcolepsy" and what I ended up saying was the quote of the week above.  And then he gave me that look that I interpret as "I wonder if I can get her in a straight jacket and lock her away without her kicking me in the nuts or possibly infecting me with whatever mental disease she has"

I get that look from him a lot.
*possibly Designated Hitter's fantasy... 
in more ways than one...

I thought I had a lot more to talk about here, but for some reason I seem to be drawing a blank.  So you can just enjoy my word snafu and I will go to bed and there will hopefully be more funny in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment