Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too

A few hours went by between the baking and dropping of the cake, and the cleaning of the kitchen.  I was a little disgruntled about the epic failure. In those hours, I didn't even think about the preparation of said cake.  Then I went back to clean the kitchen, and got very confused.

I had mixed up the cake on the island.  Items on island: mixing bowl, mixer, random spray of flour and sugar, measuring cup, PEPPER MILL.  There was nothing else on the island.  Did I put pepper in the cake?  It called for salt... but it's not like I could have just shaken the wrong thing.  It's a pepper MILL.  You know, grinder.  And there was no salt shaker on the island.  What.  The.  Fuck. 

Did I put pepper in the cake? 

Does it matter?  I mean I dropped it.  Is anyone going to eat it?



No comments:

Post a Comment